The Incredibly beautiful photography by #KirstyMitchell
She decided to create this hauntingly beautiful fantasy photo series as a dedication to her mother who died of brain cancer…
What a divine personal gift to share with world in honor of her mother
Apparently, it is totally okay to pass this video around the office…
…but not this one.
My colleague suggested I make a makeup check list, for those mornings when I roll in and have no idea where I am, who I am, or what I’m doing. This seemed like a good idea. I also provided helpful photos to illustrate each step.
- Roll into work forty minutes late…you’re going to need a little more than that cup of Fair Trade coffee…
- Apply under-eye concealer, because you did NOT get enough sleep last night and even if you did, nothing will ever undo your permabags.
- Blend that shit in with your really old Cover Girl foundation or coverup or whatever it is.
- Congrats, you now look like a pasty white corpse.
- Apply blush. Lots of it, to your cheek bulges when you smile. Otherwise people will ask you all day, “Are you okay? You look really pale. I mean…paler than usual.”
- Next, apply thick, black eyeliner, because it is the only thing you know how to do and it makes you look so FIERCE.
- Curl your eyelashes. Terrify your coworkers with what appears to be a medieval torture device.
- Realize that your mascara is really old and nasty and you should probably replace it.
- Apply that shit anyway.
- Check your final results…
- Damn, girl.
- Keep telling yourself that.
GO RUN ON DUNKIN SON
The best part is that this happened in Connecticut. REPRESENT.
Oh great, now there’s ANOTHER species that’s smarter than me
The stars, the moon